La Capitale Financial Security is currently looking for licensed advisors to join our professional network. Whether you have an Accident & Sickness or LLQP licensed, we are in search of determined, professional and self-motivated financial service agents.
If you are not currently licensed, we do train smart, motivated hardworking dynamic people with great social skills. If you are eager and open to getting and A&S or LLQP license that qualify for you to sell piece of mind and income replacement disability insurance, we would be very interested in speaking with you!
We offer comprehensive product and sales training, an industry leading compensation plan including a stabilized revenue with bonuses and renewal income. Once vested, you will be eligible for a lifetime of renewals.
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic individuals, who want to pursue a career with La Capitale. Please apply today to start the conversation about your future career with La Capitale within the Kamloops region.
La Capitale provides…
- Industry leading compensation program!
- Financial Independence
- Training, extensive classroom and field training which continues through your career with La Capitale
- Mentoring, ongoing field training and support
- Superior Product Line, wide range of - life, disability, group, and investment products
- Assist customers with their daily insurance needs
- Remain up to date on product knowledge
- Continue self-development through industry and training courses
- Generate leads through community involvement and events and a proven sales method
- Conduct sales calls for new and existing customer business
- Strong work ethic
- A positive mental attitude
- Ability to follow a proven sales protocol
- Have a car for full time use, valid driver’s license
- You are driven, eager and goal-oriented with an upbeat personality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Apply today and let us help pave your future to success! Upon receipt of your resume one of our professional recruiters will reach back out to you to move forward in our process.